- How do you feel at current weight? Unhappy and depressed
- Why is losing weight important to you? Because I want to feel better about how I look and improve self esteem
- How do you think your life will improve when you reach your goal? Hoping for a self-esteem boost, enjoying social activities more. I know I will be healthier too.
- What do you expect will be the hardest change to make? Eating out and /or with friends (at work) and resisting sweets
- How do you plan to deal with these? Planning ahead; reviewing menus before going out; making a commitment to not eat the whole amount of food (get a to go box)
Current Weight: 206
Goal Weight: 150
- How do you feel at your current weight? Tired, self conscious
- Why is losing weight important to you? I have struggled with my weight my entire life. I am ready to gain confidence as well as control over my eating habits.
- How do you think your life will improve when you reach your goal? Feel better, have a sense of accomplishment, more energy
- What do you expect will be the hardest change to make? Diet is 100% the hardest for me
- How do you plan to deal with these? Make small goals, don’t quit when I mess up
I wanted Sara and Katie to really think hard about why they want this for themselves. Losing weight takes resolve, diligence and strong motivation. It also requires problem solving and planning ahead. It won’t be easy, but with the right support it is possible. Best of luck and success ladies!
Stay tuned for monthly updates and progress pictures.